Your Vote Counts!
On October 27th Vote Bob Masaro for Osgoode Ward 20 Councillor
Lets have the City of Ottawa Listen to the Rural Communities.
Major Issues for 2014
LRT: Ottawa’s Big Dig (Our Future White Elephant)
- What 2.1 Billion actually means to us
Mayor Watson: Our “Savoir Faire”
- A Tweeting Failure – examine a compelling “litany of failures”
Garbage: The Orgaworld contract and green bin program
- Return weekly Garbage pickup, release the Orgaworld Audit now!
Road Infrastructure and Safety: Inconsistency and neglect of our “core” service
- Change the Approach – planning for “optimum durability”
Rideau – Carleton Raceway: Downtown Watson’s Flip-Flop
- Lisa MacLeod’s Efforts – the only “local” politician who came out strongly.
Public Transit Realism: The City has the Transit problem backwards.
- Examine a “realistic”, less expensive proposal for our transit services
The Election Campaign: The Problem of Incumbency
- A “Fair” Campaign in 2014, a discussion of Donations